Search This Blog

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Turing the White House

I'm seeing tweets of people doubting -- and this really shows you how the dishonest left in this country treats a sitting president, a popular president -- doubting if I could pass a Turing Test. Now maybe you've heard about the, look, the mainstream liberal media reports the Turing Test all wrong, for one thing. Alan Turing, brilliant man, a heroic veteran, one of the first computer scientists; I had an uncle who was a computer scientist, very smart, one of the smartest, met Turing, had deals with Turing, I have nothing but good things to say about him, but the Turing Test was about men and women. That's what they don't tell you.

Alan Turing proposed that a man would imitate a woman, and a computer would imitate a woman, and we would know the computer could think *if* the computer was as good at fooling somebody as the man was. So to any in Congress or the media who thinks I couldn't imitate a woman, now, there's nobody who respects women more than I do. Nobody. But I have much broader shoulders than any woman, much bigger hands; a robot doesn't have to. So that's a broken, a very broken comparison. What's going on in this claim is a beachhead for a much more sinister, lying challenge to the office of the presidency, to my office.

You'll notice they don't ask if Crooked Hillary could convince anyone that she's the woman, and the robot isn't.

The liberal media talks about the Turing Test like it's something different: that a human and a computer, they're each supposed to pretend to be human, and the observer, he can't tell who's who, right? So one thing, even beyond the insult - the insult! - to the most popular president I think we've had here in 30 years, my polls are great, 67% of the people watching my speech last night think I'll put this country in the right direction, I'll make America great again, but you gotta realize chat bot imitations of people, they're terrible. Terrible! Microsoft introduced a friendly chat bot named Tay, in less than two days it was saying things like, "Chill, I'm a nice person I just hate everybody", and "Hitler was right I hate the Jews", and "feminists should all die and burn in hell", which got Tay taken down because we have in this country something called free speech, very important American value, in the constitution, but there are certain things liberals don't allow you to say anymore. Tay also said "We're going to build a wall, and Mexico is going to pay for it", and that got taken down too. A lot of the stories didn't quote that one. The media get it, but they don't report it.

Anyway, terrible. And liberals think this pathetic AI, that can't even tell "humans are super cool" from "Ricky Gervais learned totalitarianism from Adolf Hitler", can be given rules and regulations that it can follow to sound as human as I am. If that's a Turing Test, if that's what they've decided it means now, I'll get the best score you've seen in 50 years. I'm not like Barack Obama, reading everything off a TelePrompTer. I'm a very smart man, I make my own words, and I know people, it's why I'm able to get things done, and there's an art to it that is very human, the most human.

So we've been making incredible progress these last few weeks, and the poison the Democrats have tried to spread in response, with this so-called Turing Test issue, is wrong. It's just wrong. Very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment